At The MWE Partnership, we strive for the best in all that we do and offer, from our comprehensive individual voluntary insurance product offerings to the strategic broker partnerships that we make every day. The MWE Partnership works with national insurance carriers who have compelling and reliable offerings to meet the needs of an ever-changing marketplace. We are fortunate to have fantastic relationships as a preferred professional insurance enrollment firm with many insurance carriers including Unum, Aflac, Transamerica, Allied Health, The Hartford, Amalgamated Life, and Baltimore Life. All of our strategic broker partnerships are designed to get the best possible products to meet your needs, now and in the future.
We Know Our Strengths
At MWE, we talk a lot about the MWE difference, and it especially comes into play with our strategic broker partnerships. We stick to our strengths and pull on our team’s decades of experience in the insurance industry every day. As a result, we are able to provide the best possible service, education, and voluntary benefits catalog to all of the businesses that we work with. We currently offer group voluntary insurance products, individual voluntary insurance products, and executive voluntary benefits products.
We Are Your Partner, Not Your Competition
The MWE Partnership is a voluntary benefit agency committed to connecting businesses with valuable resources and assisting them in attracting and retaining quality employees. We do not offer any investment advice or health insurance, so we are not operating as a direct competitor to your brokerage. Insurance brokers enjoy working with us because we are a specialized enrollment firm. Our associates would love to talk with you about upcoming enrollments or the potential for a voluntary benefit implementation plan for your entire book of business. We are fortunate to have a proven, 17+ year long track record of high participation in voluntary benefits implementation without needing to rely on high-pressure sales techniques.
We Can Fill the Gaps
Through our strategic broker partnerships, we have been able to fill in the gaps for both human resources departments and national insurance brokers. We provide excellent service in all forms of enrollment, including face-to-face, phone, and online enrollment solutions. We have access to a myriad of free voluntary benefit services to offer your clients who would be interested in working with us. We have found over many years of successful partnerships that making quality strategic partnerships helps our business to grow and our partner businesses to grow as well. Let’s thrive together.
Having to manage payroll-deducted premiums and reconcile bills for multiple insurance carries has become commonplace for employers who offer voluntary benefits to their employees. Auditing billing statement for accuracy and paying multiple carriers is a daunting task for employers and HR departments. Thanks for Consolidated Billing, no longer will employers need to worry about monitoring and reconciling carrier bills.
How We Can Help
- We monitor your carrier bills for accuracy, then reconcile them down to the policy or certificate level
- We consolidate all carrier premiums into one bill for you, and provide detail at the employee level
- You submit one payment to us, and we pay the insurance carriers
How This Benefits You
- You avoid managing premiums from multiple carriers
- You remit premium accurately, thus avoiding overpayment
- You no longer feel the need to limit the number or type of employee benefits offered.
How It Works
- We capture initial and ongoing group enrollment information from the benefit administration platform
- We pull monthly statements from each carrier, audit & reconcile their bills using our proprietary software
- You receive a single bill for all carriers, along with a detailed report that includes all enrolled employees, their benefit elections, and individual premium amounts
- We initiate one ACH debit for the total amount due to all carriers
- We remit a payment in the amount due to each carrier
Build a Strategic Broker Partnership with The MWE Partnership
The MWE Partnership is a dynamic, experienced voluntary benefit agency with comprehensive insurance solutions to meet the needs of your business. We want to help you attract and retain quality employees with diverse supplementary insurance and voluntary insurance benefit packages. We work with businesses throughout the country as an enhanced benefits insurance broker, but also work with our surrounding communities in Hunt Valley, Glen Burnie, Towson, Hanover, and Rockville. To build our partnership today and learn more about our consultative solutions, please contact us.