The MWE Partnership aims to help connect your business with the most amazing benefits you and your employees require. With over 17 years of experience, we have the knowledge and expertise to obtain competitive voluntary benefits for your company, despite the business size. As a growing national insurance broker, we have proven our dedication to satisfying the comprehensive needs of business owners and employees. Also, the MWE Partnership works with other national insurance companies to offer reliable benefit packages in an evolving marketplace. Our team is fortunate to have excellent relationships with various insurance carriers such as Unum, Baltimore Life, Allied Health, Aflac, and The Hartford.
Our voluntary benefits packages can be customized for your business. Also, we offer individual products to select from if your business doesn’t qualify for any of our group voluntary insurance products. Examples include:
- Short-Term Disability: Our short-term disability insurance usually covers the first short period an employee cannot work.
- Long-Term Disability: In the end, long-term disability insurance protects your employees for months or years after they are initially unable to work.
- Accident: Having accident insurance is a great way of avoiding the unexpected anxiety that results from an accident.
- Critical Illness: Critical illness insurance may be necessary for some workers seeking a safety net for emergencies.
- Life Insurance: We provide various life insurance policies from whole to term.
- Dental Insurance: Your employees can receive an incredible supplemental benefit with voluntary dental insurance.
The MWE Partnership knows that voluntary benefits are vital to your company and employees. In addition, it can be worrisome for employers to provide a comprehensive voluntary benefits package due to worry or fear about who will oversee all the paperwork. Fortunately, The MWE Partnership is here to ease your stress and manage your complex process. We have experience working with both significant and small businesses and service the whole voluntary benefits package process.
How Are We Unique?
Whether in-person or online consultations, The MWE Partnership provides a hands-on approach to offering service for any questions or concerns. In fact, our enrollment solutions are meant to be versatile and collaborate with all company types. As a result, we provide different consultations with our skilled benefit counselors to satisfy your employees’ needs further.
Get in Your Voluntary, Supplemental, and Health Insurance Policies with the MWE Partnership!
Are you a business looking to provide your employees with essential voluntary benefits? If so, look no further than The MWE Partnership. When you choose The MWE Partnership, you get experienced service and comprehensive voluntary benefit options that will meet all your employees’ needs. With over 17 years of experience, The MWE Partnership is your go-to provider for all your supplemental benefit needs. If you are interested in finding out how The MWE Partnership can help your business, contact us today! We encourage you to like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn for the latest voluntary benefit news!